You’ll get an insider’s look into how to break into the fashion industry. It’s everything you need to know about designers, trends, networking, air kisses, your portfolio and your competition. It’s a step-by-step guide on what it takes to photograph the next generation of Zoolanders.
Shoutouts to Amanda Attard and Michael W. Dodge!
What kind of fashion photography is there?
- Catalogue/look book
- Know your fashion history, designers and styles
http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/Indie mags: Russh, Oyster, Yen
Mainstream mags: Elle, Vogue and Grazia
- The benefits of assisting
- Why you should shoot models’ portfolios
- Master fashion lighting and retouching
- Target a few magazines you want to shoot for
- Network your socks off
- Start to create new trends, don’t just follow
- Don’t ignore the details! It’s the little things that will make a difference
- Stop comparing yourself to the competition.