Here are 3 simple ways you can improve your photography in 5 minutes a day. We’re all busy – but the key is to fit your professional development as a photographer into an already hectic life. It can be done! And in this episode Gina and Valerie discuss 3 simple things you can do to up-level your shooting.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
1. How to see light
- Use your smartphone to find the good light
- Spend 5 minutes exposing for skin tones at different times of the day
- Shoot in different types of light
2. Peel potatoes before you make the souffle
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Start with daylight
- Add a reflector
- Flash with an umbrella
- Expose for daylight and then add flash
3. Find inspiration
- Look beyond the cliches
- Trendy today, tacky tomorrow
- Classic work
Study the work of the Masters, not the instafamous
Binge-watch these incredible movies: