I’ve been enjoying a series called Contact, definitely worth checking out.
What is the story behind the most famous iconic photos from around the world? A unique and fascinating journey into the contact sheets of the world renowned photographers from Magnum, the legendary agency founded in 1947.
1. Thomas Hoepker – Muhammad Ali
2. David Turn – The Beatles
3. Stuart Franklin – Tiananmen Square
4. Peter Marlow – Margaret Thatcher
6. Steve McCurry – 9/11
7. Bruce Gilden – Yakuza
8. Elliot Erwit – Kitchen Debate
9. Guy Le Querrec – Miles Davis