If you’re a newbie to Lightroom, don’t worry. You can try it out on a 30-day free trial. Trust us, you’ll love it! It’s simple to use – Gina will guide you in an easy-to-follow video on how to download and install them so you can work magic with your photos straight away.
Installing Lightroom Presets
For versions 7.2 or later (Updated July 2020)
Presets downloaded from GinaMilicia.com are compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6, and Classic.
To install presets in versions 7.2 or later of Lightroom Classic:
If you just want to install your presets and get started then I suggest you try the quick and easy method.
If you have purchased other preset packs and want to keep your presets organised neatly in folders then follow my instructions on how to import and organise presets.
Quick and Easy method:
1. Download the ZIP file
2. Unzip file
3. Open Lightroom Classic and go to the Develop module
4. On the left panel, look for the Presets panel and click the small + icon next to it
5. From the dropdown menu select Import
6. A new window will open.
7. Open the folder and select all the presets
8. Lightroom Classic will import all the presets. Once Lightroom has finished importing the presets you will see all the presets in the User Presets Folder
How to Import and Organise Presets:
Download and unzip file as per the Quick and Easy method above. Then:
1. Open Lightroom preferences
2. Select Presets > Show All Other Lightroom Preferences
3. Select Develop Presets
4. Select your unzipped presets folder and drag and drop or import to Develop Presets folder
5. Restart Lightroom
6. Your presets will now appear as a folder in the Presets section of Lightroom
7. Enjoy your presets!
What software do I need to use these presets?
These presets will work on Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. If you don’t own a copy of lightroom you can download a free 30 day trial here
What files are supported?
These presets will work with RAW, Jpeg and TIFF files. For best results I always recommend you shoot in RAW.
How do I install the presets?
In this video I show you how to open, install and save Lightroom presets.
How easy are these presets to use? Do I need a Science degree or MENSA membership before I try them?
These presets are one click wonders. Just import the image you’d like to transform, click on the preset and that’s it!
Can I change the presets?
Yep! Go nuts. The great thing about these presets is you can tweak them by adjusting the sliders to whatever look you want. Use my presets as a starting point and adjust them to suit the look you want.
Enjoy using the presets!
Team Gina Milicia