Creativity might seem like an intangible quality but it’s the very thing that’s going to drive our photography. We can all do with being a bit more creative. But how do you tap into this elusive state? Well, it’s not hard. In this episode, Gina and Valerie discuss the key steps you should take so that you could boost your creativity so you can take your photography to the next level.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
Looking for the smile in people’s eyes! Which of the following eyes are because of an authentic smile?
The answer will be in next week’s episode.
Check out this tutorial on how to pose and direct an authentic smile.
How to boost your creativity and take original images that get noticed!
- What is creativity and why do we need it?
- What kills creativity?
- Are we born with creativity?
- How can we learn to be creative thinkers?
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CREATIVITY:
- Rewire your brain
- Challenge negative thinking
- Exercise your creative muscle
- Stretch your mind: Learn a different skill
- Keep a journal of ideas
- Challenge yourself in your craft
- Develop a childlike sense of wonder and curiosity
- Become inwardly motivated