Preet is a Dubai based Photographer who has gorgeous images and is founder of DXB VISUALS , A web store for Canvas Backdrops & Camera Straps. In this chat, you’ll discover how Preet developed his skills photographing pre-school children, why he sends physical proofs rather than digital proofs, the importance of anticipating the moment, how Preet broke into commercial photography via word of mouth, the importance of pre visualising images, and much more.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
Photo 332 How to develop a unique style with guest Preet Uday
Preet is a Dubai based Photographer who has well-rounded skills, From the use of Natural light and Flash for Portraits to gorgeous Street Visuals, he is able to cater to many genres while maintaining high quality, with beautiful aesthetics and colour.
His inspiration comes from Family, Music & Style and his personal work is instantly recognizable.
He is also the Founder of DXB VISUALS , A web store for Canvas Backdrops & Camera Straps.
- Developing his skills photographing pre-school children
- Lessons learned shooting thousands of children in limited time
- Why he sends physical proofs rather than digital proofs
- The importance of anticipating the moment
- How Preet broke into commercial photography via word of mouth
- Developing his beautiful and unique style via personal projects during covid
- The importance of pre visualising images
- The importance of surrounding yourself with beautiful images and curating your feed to develop your eye
- And more
Social media links