In this start to finish video tutorial we share how to light and edit a simple set up that you can easily set up and practice at home using daylight, continuous lighting or flash.
Gina and Valerie hope you enjoy the podcast.
Sign up to the newsletter for great tips and free Lightroom presets.
Join the dynamic Gold Membership in our Community which delivers monthly tutorials, live mastermind and lots of behind the scenes videos into the creative process.
- How changing the direction of light can take your images from meh to amazing
- Simple lighting using daylight
- Next level lighting using a torch, lamp or continuous light
- One light flash set up using speedlights or studio lights
- How to replicate daylight using continuous lighting or flash
- Merging multiple images using focus stacking
- An introduction to layer masks
- Basic editing tips
- Painterly editing style tutorial.