With an upcoming shoot at the Logies (the Australian equivalent of the Emmys) on the horizon, Gina and Valerie talk about how to break into celebrity photography.
You’ll discover: Gina’s first celebrity shoot, how she got into television photography, and her tips on how you can break into this industry.
Dhanwant Singh Seehra (Danny)
How to break into celebrity photography
What are your tips for anyone wanting to break into television photography
- start shooting stills for student films or amatuer theatre
- shoot publicity for bloggers
- shoot celebrity for stock agencies
- intern for TV networks
- intern at magazines
- shoot for PR agencies/direct client
- shoot for charities that work with celebrities